Character Details...



Name

Age

Place of birth

Marital Status

Appearance

Style

Family

Parents

Kids

Siblings

Friends

Pets

Hobbies

Strengths

Weakness

Occupation

Passions

Pet Peeves

Flaws

Fears

Contradiction

Most traumatic event

Most wonderful experience

The major struggle, past and present



I've come to a point where I'm feeling a little lethargic, I haven't written much in the last few days and have taken my eye slightly off the ball, and the prize to that matter, but I have pushed a little forward, and I'm beginning to feel a little excited, understanding feelings are just merely feelings and we should press on regardless.

Above is a brief character description / layout, this helps to make flat characters rounder, more real, understanding who they are is crucial to writing them as convincing characters, -feel free to copy the above and use it for your own purposes, film, TV, radio, books, anywhere where character development is needed.

Hope it helps, :)

No comments: