But I don't want to.... lol

You know you have those days, times when u have time on your hands and rather than plough into your work or project, your kind of twiddling your thumbs, bored out of ya face, and your do anything but what your suppose to do...

I'm experiencing one of those times, days today, but as I have set me deadline and aim to met it, I'm dragging myself up by the collar and saying "Get it on with it!"

the funny thing is, it is merely a feeling, and we can't always let our feelings dictate to us what we should do, I don't feel like it, but I know I need to, so I'm going to... and after going against your feelings in this way, your feel better for it, and will appreciate the fact that u didn't allow ya feelings, to get in the way of you making progress, sort of how I'm felling now, as I close this post and returning to re-reading, re-writing and editing my piece.

Cheerio!

think I'll leave ya with a clip of how I'm feeling now lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwFdt4SQIPA

No comments: