A good day at the office lol

Today I'm feeling quite excited, I have just completed the background story of the main character in my book (Rebecca), Her parents, who they were, what they did and how they raised her, all crucial stuff that will bring more understanding of why Rebecca is the way she is, I'm quite happy with the way it's improving the story and have added some valuable length to my book, but still I live by Quality over Quantity, so it's not too much details, but it's hopefully, just enough.

Also I found a great free resource online, on the Open university's website, click the link below...

http://openlearn.open.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=2748

it's a 12 hour (in duration) lesson on starting of in writing fiction, and is a great help, covering how to develop characters, set scenes or create settings and understanding genre's.

enjoy, ;)

No comments: